Child Law

At Hecht Montgomery we specialise in child law and can provide expert advice, guidance and representation in the following areas; Contact and Residence Applications, Adoption, Specific Issue and Prohibited Steps Orders, Special Guardianship Applications, Child Abduction, Care Proceedings, Secure Accommodation Order applications, Paternity DNA Testing, Surrogacy, Property Transfer for your Child Parenting Order, Issues with social services.

How we can help

  • Has your partner refused you contact to your child without good reason?
  • Do you have concerns about the care being given to your child by the parent your child is living with?
  • Is your grandchild in foster care but you feel you can offer them a good home?
  • Are you considering moving to another country but don’t know if you will be able to take your child with you?
  • Are you unmarried but want your child’s other parent to support the child financially with a transfer of their property?
  • Contact us and we can help you in relation to these problems and others arising out of disputes around children under 18 years of age.

If you are asking questions like these please contact us.